In July this year (2012) I'll be travelling with my sisters in Europe for a month. My return flight has been paid for.
At this stage, our plan is:
-Fly into London and stay with my sister (free accomm) for about 6 days, do trips to Bath, Oxford, etc.
-Get to Paris (probably by rail) and spend around 5 days there, visit Versailles, usual attractions, etc.
-Travel to Loire Valley and visit about 5 chateaux for around 3 days
-Explore one other region of France for around 3 days
-Go to Brussels & stay with a friend (free accomm) for 3 days
-Go to Spain (just one city) and stay in a friend's apartment (free accomm) for 4 or so days
-Return to London, explore a little more, before flying back.
As you can see, I've got free accommodation in UK, Belgium and Spain. France is the only place where we need to pay for it.
I'm a uni student, and pretty frugal, so won't be spending up big everyday, but I do want to be able to enjoy the places we visit. I'm interested in visiting museums, art galleries, cathedrals, etc. I'm not a big party animal. I'm planning to save at least $2500, but would that be sufficient?
I've been to Europe once before on a music tour when I was in high school.
Any estimations/comments/help would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 https://www.healthdietalert.com/body-boost-garcinia/
- 2 10 Days in Austria
- 3 Valentine Day Gift for Girlfriend 2018
- 4 bodyweight reduce applications
- 5 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 6 Le Marche Research Help
- 7 Help with Venice Trip?
- 8 Help with 11 night Portugal Itinerary
- 9 Russian-American Relations: safe to travel? Get Visas?
- 10 Restaurant suggestion Bamberg
- 11 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 12 [Crete] Trapped in Skouloufia? Please help!
- 13 Preliminary planning for Croatia May or June 2017
- 14 Where to Eat in Barcelona
- 15 FCO hotel for late arrival?
- 16 Greece in end October
- 17 First - but not last - trip to Greece
- 18 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 19 GTG Paris December 2017
- 20 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 21 Planning to visit Italy in first 2 weeks of Jan
- 22 Favorite London memories
- 23 Help/Critique Slovenia Trip
- 24 Adventureseeker returns to Italy! As glorious and detailed as before!
- 25 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler