Myself and my partner will be traveling for around 45 days (backpacking mainly). We will be traveling by train from city center to city center. Is this Itinerary doable? We are both young, and have plenty of stamina, of course we wish we had all the time in the world, however this is our last real opportunity to travel, so we want to see all we can. All help appreciated. Here we go.
Day 1 - Arrive in Brussels
3. Afternoon train to Brugge
4. Day in Brugge
5. Train to Amsterdam
8. Travel to Berlin
12. Travel to Prague
15. Travel to Vienna (we may choose Salzburg)
16-17. Vienna (or Salzburg, or split between the two)
18. Travel to Munich
20. Travel to Venice
29. Travel to Florence
32. Travel to Bern (day trip)
33. Lucerne (arrive early)
34. Travel to Paris
40. Travel to London
46. Fly Home
Any suggestions? The travel days will differ in length and give us some time in various cities. Also is there some we should shorten to lengthen others, or a city we should swap out? Thanks
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tour Company recommendations for St. Petersburg
- 2 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 3 Driving
- 4 Malaga Christmas lights
- 5 Itinerary for 4 days in Madrid
- 6 10 days in Cologne Munich Switzerland
- 7 My France Vacation
- 8 Is Bologna ok for a 3 months stsy?
- 9 Car hire from Venice to Croatia and bosnia
- 10 Where to stay in Naples?
- 11 Italy Croatia Bosnia
- 12 Provence and Cote de Azure
- 13 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 14 Andalusia schedule /Cordoba question
- 15 Ronda by bus in early January?
- 16 May Germany, Switzerland, and Iceland
- 17 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 18 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 19 More time in Belgium or Germany?
- 20 10 days trip to Europe in June of 2018
- 21 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 22 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 23 CACHOPO, CABRALES & CARBAYONES Asturias..and "The Best Steak in The World"
- 24 Buying RER Ticket CDG-Paris
- 25 20th wedding anniversary, Le Grand Tour