This forum was really helpful for my last trip, so I thought I'd ask again. My girlfriend and I are planning a trip to Europe in late July and would love some advice on where to go. We're thinking 7-10 days and are leaning towards Ireland/Scotland/England. Not really sure yet.
We're both pretty low key and love to do things outside, hiking, walking, especially if they're near water. We'd also like to spend a couple of days exploring a new city. Any suggestions? We've been to London, but never anywhere else in the area. I know that Late July is pretty crowded everywhere in Europe, but we'd love to avoid some crowds.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First time italy, 12 nights. What to do
- 2 Traveling by car Munich to Soelden Austria
- 3 Greece -- Alternative to Athens
- 4 Paris November 2017
- 5 London: Stunning New American Embassy
- 6 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 7 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 8 Is a quick stopover in Bern worth it with 3 kids?
- 9 Is the scenery in South Italy worth the trip by train
- 10 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 11 New Years in France
- 12 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 13 Help me with an affordable hotel in Barcelona
- 14 Italy: Hotels on the Amalfi Coast; Orvieto; Perugia; Florence; and Siena
- 15 Rome - Naples - Paestum - Salerno - Ravello Trip Report
- 16 Hip Pocket Wifi
- 17 Amalfi as a home base for the Amalfi Coast
- 18 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 19 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 20 where to buy baby gifts in paris?
- 21 What is your favorite Greek Island?
- 22 Winter ... UK Finland Sweden. (Live...ish)
- 23 Help needed for Bergamo to Venice journey
- 24 Spain.... 2.5 Weeks... Need Help!
- 25 August - Croatia, Italy, Malta