We will be travelling for 10 days through Ireland. We will be flying in and out of Dublin. We are having a heard time picking and choosing where we want to go as there are so many places on our list. We were considering taking a one day organized tour up to Giants Causeway with a brief stop in Belfast or possibly just a tour to Belfast or skipping Northern Ireland and focusing just on the Southern part. What do you think? We would do this on our second day and then on the third day pick up a car near Dublin and head towards Galway. Also if we can only pick two out of these three areas which two would you suggest Connemara, Dingle peninsula and Ring of Kerry?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 2 UK Mid- May drive week Cornwall
- 3 Milan airport--which one
- 4 Paris Apartment
- 5 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 6 A Merry marvelousmouse, and (likely more than one) cup of good cheer!
- 7 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 8 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 9 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 10 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 11 Barcelona to Malaga
- 12 St, Goar or Bacharach
- 13 How to go up Schafberg Mountain when railway is closed
- 14 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 15 Which Area in London?
- 16 Ham tacos and the toilet isn't sucking mud
- 17 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 18 Paris November 2017
- 19 Getting around Lisbon
- 20 HOW MUCH SHOULD I TIP THE PILOT
- 21 Christmas in Granada....food!
- 22 Where to Visit in Normandy & Brittany
- 23 Visit to France
- 24 First time in Spain
- 25 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?