Am new to this forum. Am hoping to get some advice on Bed and Breakfast ideas for my Sept 2013 trip. After reading some of the advice rendered, I am encouraged by the generosity of information. I am travelling from the US for 7 days. I plan to start in Dublin, travel south west to the Limerick, Adarearea, move on to the Tralee area for 3 nights. Eventually we plan to make our way back to Dublin for the last night before a morning flight out. I would love some advice for the Killarney/Tralee area as far as moderately priced B&B's go. Also, if it's not too much to ask, some advice on good traditional pubs, and restaurants. Again, we are not looking for 5 star, but not the bottom ranks either.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary for 4 days in Madrid
- 2 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 3 Trans Siberian Train
- 4 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 5 Malaga Christmas lights
- 6 Real Estate in Andalucia
- 7 GTG Paris December 2017
- 8 10 days in europe
- 9 Must See/Do/Eat in Vienna?
- 10 3 weeks driving the Netherlands
- 11 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 12 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 13 Germany, Switzerland and Paris with teens
- 14 Slovenia and Croatia in January (Solo)
- 15 Greece during Easter week or August
- 16 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 17 Tour Company recommendations for St. Petersburg
- 18 The World's Greatest Churches
- 19 Viking Cruise Tours (Barcelona and French Riviera)-- Please Help
- 20 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 21 Rome, Tuscany & Umbria
- 22 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 23 My France Vacation
- 24 Paris November 2017
- 25 10 days in Cologne Munich Switzerland