We are going on a trip May 31 - June 12. We are flying to Dublin where we will stay until June 3, when we must fly to Edinburgh for business. We will be here from June 3 - 6. From this point we are open for going to England for a few days then driving up the coast of Ireland back to Dublin for a June 12 departure.
With that said....I have no clue as to what we should do and how we should do it. I've looked at renting cars....roads are clogged.....bus tours...but we HAVE to stay in Edinburgh for three days....
What are your recommendations? Any and ALL will be considered. I have googled, googled, and googled and this looks like the only place to get real advice about the TRAVEL, not criticism for the duration. Can't help that with business smacked in the middle.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain.... 2.5 Weeks... Need Help!
- 2 A Merry marvelousmouse, and (likely more than one) cup of good cheer!
- 3 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 4 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 5 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 6 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 7 Headed to Madrid in the Spring
- 8 Help needed for Bergamo to Venice journey
- 9 Paris November 2017
- 10 1 night in Algarve in January?
- 11 Sorrento to Montepulciano- where to rent car?
- 12 A very important question regarding pronunciation
- 13 Wedding In Cambridge England
- 14 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
- 15 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 16 Current plan for March trip
- 17 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 18 Spain in 2018
- 19 Rentals in Madrid , Spain-Select
- 20 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 21 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 22 First time in Spain
- 23 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 24 Schengen entry/exit stamps in Austria
- 25 Barcelona to Malaga