I would love some suggestions on my itinerary to Ireland in July. This will be the first visit for both my husband and I. Here is my plan:
Land in Shannon at 10AM
Drive to Galway via Cliffs of Moher
Afternoon/Night in Galway
Ferry to Inishmore via Ros a'mhil
---> Suggestions for things to do on Inishmore? Maybe Biking?
Night in Galway
Drive to Dingle in the early morning
----> Anywhere we should stop along the way? The drive is already a bit of trek...
Afternoon/Night in Dingle
Leave Dingle and drive the Ring of Kerry
Overnight in Killarney
Drive to Dublin with stops at Blarney Castle and Rock of Cashel
----> Any of other stops that should be made? Again a bit of a trek...
Overnight in Dublin
Day 6 & 7:
We want to make the most of our visit, but don't want to feel like we are moving around so much that we are missing some sort of experience. Any suggestions on activities or restaurants that you enjoy in these places would also be very appreciated.
Thank you all
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 2 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 3 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 4 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 5 My France Vacation
- 6 Is Bologna ok for a 3 months stsy?
- 7 Italy Croatia Bosnia
- 8 CACHOPO, CABRALES & CARBAYONES Asturias..and "The Best Steak in The World"
- 9 Buying RER Ticket CDG-Paris
- 10 Itinerary for 4 days in Madrid
- 11 10 days trip to Europe in June of 2018
- 12 20th wedding anniversary, Le Grand Tour
- 13 Best Greek Island
- 14 Andalusia schedule /Cordoba question
- 15 More time in Belgium or Germany?
- 16 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 17 Scooter/quad/bike rental on Greek Islands
- 18 Malaga Christmas lights
- 19 Tour Company recommendations for St. Petersburg
- 20 Viking Cruise Tours (Barcelona and French Riviera)-- Please Help
- 21 Help Getting from Faro to Lisbon
- 22 Mediterranean princess cruise
- 23 Copenhagen, Stockholm & Bergen April 2018
- 24 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 25 May Germany, Switzerland, and Iceland