My boyfriend and I had originally posted as we were looking for suggestions for our trip to Ireland in October of 2015.
We have since decided to book an independent rail tour that will allow us the freedom from tour groups without the hassle of having to drive.Our booking would have us travelling 2 days in Dublin, 2 days in Killarney and 2 days in Galway. The package includes tours to Bunratty Castle, Cliffs of Moher, The Burren and Galway Bay. We were hoping to add on another 2 days in Cork, but we are concerned that it will be difficult to get around without a rental car.... any suggestions or insights as to how to best visit these wonderful areas?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Buying a motorcycle in Europe??
- 2 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 3 northern Italy this fall, dolomites and piedmont
- 4 How many miles is a good 'walking tour'?
- 5 Help/Critique Slovenia Trip
- 6 land vs river cruise
- 7 10 days in europe
- 8 Tips for first trip to UK
- 9 European honeymoon help needed
- 10 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 11 Portugal
- 12 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 13 Leaving Paris. Just a little sad.
- 14 Help With Itinerary By Train: London, Paris, Nice, Florence
- 15 Planning to visit Italy in first 2 weeks of Jan
- 16 Where to stay in Naples?
- 17 Rome, Tuscany & Umbria
- 18 FCO hotel for late arrival?
- 19 Restaurant suggestion Bamberg
- 20 Browsing Barcelona
- 21 Spain December/ January 2018/19
- 22 Malaga Christmas lights
- 23 Croatia in mid/late October
- 24 Looking for Good Eating in Valencia
- 25 ROMA Pass inclusions. - 3 days in Rome