The husband and I are headed to Ireland and Scotland in march and I am unsure what kind of jacket to bring. I'm thinking of bringing a leather jacket and a thin waterproof jacket but I am unsure how cold it will be. Being from Canada I am accustomed to the cold (currently -15 right now) and travelled through a few European countries last December and January but I'm not sure how cold it will be there in march. I've read it rains a lot and while its not cold the wind and rain can make it feel much colder. Any input would be appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 AMERICA ONLINE :AOL @ Password 1:844:853:3131 Reset CONTACT Tec*h 24\7..
- 2 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 3 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 4 Wedding In Cambridge England
- 5 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann 2017
- 6 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 7 Which Area in London?
- 8 Barcelona to Malaga
- 9 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 10 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 11 UK Mid- May drive week Cornwall
- 12 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 13 Lorie Valley and Beyond
- 14 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 15 Copying a post on Swiss gondolas.
- 16 Headed to Madrid in the Spring
- 17 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 18 Paris November 2017
- 19 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 20 Ravenna and Mexico City...who knew?
- 21 Christmas day lunch in prague
- 22 Transportation in Brittany
- 23 Where to Visit in Normandy & Brittany
- 24 Trains - website?
- 25 A Merry marvelousmouse, and (likely more than one) cup of good cheer!