Me and my gf are going to Ireland and Scotland in July and we have a few questions. I am 23 she is 22 and we are going to be in the UK for 19 days. We are trying to keep cost low on this trip as we have other trips to South America planned. We have explored the option of renting a car (hire a car) but find it a little more expensive then we like and the fact we cannot take the car to Scotland with us. We are wondering if there is buses, trains etc to travel around Ireland to places like Cork, Cliffs of Moher, Belfast, Galaway etc. As well as what is the best way to go from Ireland to Scotland? And once we get to Scotland whats the best way to travel?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Iceland driving in March
- 2 Northern Spain road trip
- 3 Manchester Christmas Markets 2017
- 4 Where to Eat in Barcelona
- 5 Help with Spain itinerary
- 6 My France Vacation
- 7 More time in Belgium or Germany?
- 8 Greece during Easter week or August
- 9 Must See/Do/Eat in Vienna?
- 10 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 11 Buying RER Ticket CDG-Paris
- 12 Where to stay in Naples?
- 13 Tour Company recommendations for St. Petersburg
- 14 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 15 Driving
- 16 Malaga Christmas lights
- 17 Itinerary for 4 days in Madrid
- 18 10 days in Cologne Munich Switzerland
- 19 Is Bologna ok for a 3 months stsy?
- 20 Car hire from Venice to Croatia and bosnia
- 21 Italy Croatia Bosnia
- 22 Provence and Cote de Azure
- 23 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 24 Andalusia schedule /Cordoba question
- 25 Ronda by bus in early January?