Planning a trip to both Ireland & Amsterdam at the end of April 2017. The plan is to have 5 full days in each place. Is that enough time for both places. For ireland we are planning to rent a car. How do I go about doing that? I only drive automatic. Where should we stay? Hotel? Airbnb? Castles? How long should we stay in Dublin? Where else are must sees? As for Amsterdam what are the Must sees etc? Thanks for all your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Browsing Barcelona
- 2 Planning to visit Italy in first 2 weeks of Jan
- 3 land vs river cruise
- 4 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 5 Spain December/ January 2018/19
- 6 FCO hotel for late arrival?
- 7 Malaga Christmas lights
- 8 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 9 Help With Itinerary By Train: London, Paris, Nice, Florence
- 10 Croatia in mid/late October
- 11 Rome, Tuscany & Umbria
- 12 Looking for Good Eating in Valencia
- 13 ROMA Pass inclusions. - 3 days in Rome
- 14 Help with Venice Trip?
- 15 Dubrovnik
- 16 What happened to Sundriedtopepo
- 17 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 18 The Little Cyclades, Santorini, Vienna
- 19 [Crete] Trapped in Skouloufia? Please help!
- 20 Norte Dame light show!
- 21 Where to Eat in Barcelona
- 22 Adventureseeker returns to Italy! As glorious and detailed as before!
- 23 Help with 11 night Portugal Itinerary
- 24 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 25 10 Days in Austria