Search

transit

Search this Thread

Old Jul 30th, 2018, 09:22 AM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
transit

We're staying at the Dorsett City Hotel located at 9 Aldgate High Street, London Ec3 N1.
I've been advised to book a shuttle from justairports.com. Here's the thing: that website asks if you're going to N1 - Islington or N1- Kings Cross Station.
Does anyone know which it is? I feel like I can't book until I know. I didn't get a nice response when I asked the hotel directly via email so I'm asking the Forum.

Second question:
We have purchased a 2-day London Pass. Will we still have to stand in lines even though we have the pass or does having it help us skip the line?

Third question:
Along with the London Pass we get a 24-hour Hop on Hop off bus ticket. Since we arrive at Heathrow on a Tuesday at 1:45 PM, I assume it will take us several hours to reach the hotel. Should we use the Hop on Hop off for that first evening to get acquainted with the city and then use our London Pass for the next few days?