We (four of us) are planning on interailing round Europe in the summer (probably starting off in Spain and ending in London). Where would be places that you would advise not missing? Any honest opinions about European cities? At the moment we're thinking:
Anywhere else we should be considering?? We don't want to miss out on incredible places, but we don't know how to choose?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Festival du Citron (Lemon Festival), Menton
- 2 Is Bologna ok for a 3 months stsy?
- 3 Malaga Christmas lights
- 4 Advance tickets for Sagrada and Park Guell
- 5 10 days in Cologne Munich Switzerland
- 6 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 7 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 8 First - but not last - trip to Greece
- 9 Must See/Do/Eat in Vienna?
- 10 My France Vacation
- 11 Is it hard to find a job in Nikolaev, Ukraine?
- 12 Where to Eat in Barcelona
- 13 Tour Company recommendations for St. Petersburg
- 14 London vacation rental agency
- 15 Greece during Easter week or August
- 16 Iceland driving in March
- 17 Northern Spain road trip
- 18 Manchester Christmas Markets 2017
- 19 Help with Spain itinerary
- 20 More time in Belgium or Germany?
- 21 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 22 Buying RER Ticket CDG-Paris
- 23 Where to stay in Naples?
- 24 Driving
- 25 Itinerary for 4 days in Madrid
Interailing round Europe - Where not to miss? Honest Opinions?