I'm trying to find a one week intensive/immersion French course in France that would most benefit an adult beginner. I'm 27 and moved to Paris 3 months ago for work (all my work is in English and my colleagues speak a good level of English). I'd like to find a course with small class sizes that will give me the foundation and basics that I need to then improve on. I fully understand that I won't come back fluent in French but I just want a basic understanding that will allow me to have enough to practice speaking to slowly improve. At the moment I know a few basic phrases.
Thanks for any help and advice you can offer!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 VERIZON 1888:260 :2909 CONTACTVERIZON Techh care
- 2 Visit to France
- 3 Ireland, public trans and my bicycle.
- 4 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?
- 5 family trip to Germany and more
- 6 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 7 Packing Champagne
- 8 Christmas in Granada....food!
- 9 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 10 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 11 How to go up Schafberg Mountain when railway is closed
- 12 Paris Apartment
- 13 Barcelona to Malaga
- 14 Which Area in London?
- 15 Lorie Valley and Beyond
- 16 Milan airport--which one
- 17 Trains - website?
- 18 two days in Nice
- 19 Where to Visit in Normandy & Brittany
- 20 St, Goar or Bacharach
- 21 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 22 First time in Spain
- 23 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 24 New fast track
- 25 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips