Based on strong feed back on my prior itinerary I have made a revised plan:
I will not have any rail pass. I will have a car from Day 4 to day 8
Day Morning -- Afternoon -- Night stay
Day 1 Fly into prague -- travel to Munich -- Munich, olympic park
Day 2 Munich siteseeing -- train to salzburg -- salzburg old town
Day 3 Salzburg -- Salzburg -- salzburg old town
Day 4 travel to Konigsee -- konigsee lake -- Garmisch
Day 5 Nature hike -- Roam around -- Garmisch
Day 6 Fussen castle -- Drive to Lucerne -- Lucerne
Day 7 Roam around -- Roam around -- Lucerne
Day 8 Drive to black forest -- Roam around -- Blackforest
Day 9 Train to Prague -- Roam around -- Prague
Dy 10 Roam around -- Roam around -- Prague
Dy 11 Fly back
Have the following Qs
1. Prague to Munich - What is the economical way to make travel - w/o pass & w/o prior reservation. My flight can get delayed and hence I am not making prior reservations
2. Is munich olympic park centrally located in? I have some SPG points and will use them at 4 pt shereton in this place
3. Where should I stay in Garmisch - prefer quiet village place in the lap of nature
4. How tough is the drive from Fussen - Lucerne (Switz.) is it doable in 5 hrs? How is the drive?
5. How tough is the drive from Lucerne (Switz.) - blk forrest is it doable in 5 hrs? How is the drive?
6. Where should I stay in black forest - again prefer quiet small village
7. Along the road trips - do you have any suggestions on any specific route to take? Or should I just follow the GPS ?
8. How tough is it to drive - given I know only English? Are the signs easy to understand?
9. Any other inputs will be appreciated?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 aol $ 1800:681:7208 Password Reset CONTACT aol Tec*h by 24*7
- 2 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 3 Itinerary for 4 days in Madrid
- 4 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 5 Trans Siberian Train
- 6 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 7 Malaga Christmas lights
- 8 Real Estate in Andalucia
- 9 GTG Paris December 2017
- 10 10 days in europe
- 11 Must See/Do/Eat in Vienna?
- 12 3 weeks driving the Netherlands
- 13 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 14 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 15 Germany, Switzerland and Paris with teens
- 16 Slovenia and Croatia in January (Solo)
- 17 Greece during Easter week or August
- 18 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 19 Tour Company recommendations for St. Petersburg
- 20 The World's Greatest Churches
- 21 Viking Cruise Tours (Barcelona and French Riviera)-- Please Help
- 22 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 23 Rome, Tuscany & Umbria
- 24 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 25 My France Vacation
Input reqd (Munich-Salzbrg-Garmisch-Lucerne-Blk Frst-Prague)