Go Back  Fodor's Travel Talk Forums > Destinations > Europe
Reload this Page >

Info? on American University in Rome or the University of Copenhagen?

Mar 1st, 2003, 09:51 PM
Original Poster

Help! Does anyone any knowledge on the American University of Rome or the University of Copenhagen? My son did not pick enough slots for his junior year abroad at his university so will now have to get his own overseas year by himself.Has anyone seen these schools in their travels or have you attended these schools? Thanks for any help!
Mar 2nd, 2003, 10:23 AM
Original Poster

Isn't there anyone familiar with either of these schools in their travels?Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee?
Mar 2nd, 2003, 11:24 AM

Perhaps you get answers from Lonely Planet. There are many university/college students (backpacker age), so they might know. The adress is

http://www.lonelyplanet.com

Click Thorn Tree, pose the question to both Scandinavia branch and western Europe branch.
Mar 2nd, 2003, 11:45 AM
ira

Dear Dutyfree,
What is it you need to know?
If the question is, "will the credits transfer?", you can get that information from your son's admission office.
If you want to know "which is the better school?", we would have to know what your son's major is.
Can he do one semester at each?
Mar 2nd, 2003, 08:05 PM
Original Poster

Basically I wanted to know if anyone has seen these schools-location in a good spot?;anyone actually gone there? etc. for some opinions on school. He is majoring in economics and really wants to go overseas for the entire year next year.He had a few years of high school French but has no desire to study in France.I have found a website that has former students who have gone overseas rate the experience but was wondering if any of my fodor friends had some insight. Thanks-