Reload this Page >

Inexpensive London Hotels

Search

Search this Thread

Old Feb 22nd, 2002, 12:38 PM
Nancy

I am trying to find a budget hotel close to Victoria Station for the last week in March. I can get 2 rooms at Georgian House Hotel or Elizabeth Hotel. Anybody know anything about these? Thanks. We need to keep room costs to about 60 pounds per room.

Old Feb 22nd, 2002, 12:40 PM
Nancy

Oops, the above message is mine and the e-mail is wrong. Canged to [email protected]. Sorry.

Old Feb 22nd, 2002, 01:27 PM
try

Try priceline.com. I got a good room at one of the Thistle Hotels in Bloomsbury for Stg 50.

Old Feb 22nd, 2002, 01:40 PM
Ben Haines

<BR>To the e-mail copy of this reply I am attaching a note I keep on disc of opinions of Fodors forum correspondents on hotels along Ebury Street, and one or two by the Strand.<BR><BR>Welcome to London<BR><BR>Ben Haines

Old Feb 22nd, 2002, 02:06 PM
Bill

Nancy:<BR><BR>I would take a shot at priceline to see if you can get a 2.5 - 3 star hotel in that price range. The 2 star hotels in Victoria are VERY small. Victoria seems to be one of the more expensive areas as far as apples to apples hotel comparisons. It is also very convenient to a lot of things and if you are flying into Gatwick, it's an easy ride in from the airport on the express train.<BR><BR>Bill