Reload this Page >

Inexpensive air fare Paris to Milan?

Search

Search this Thread

Old Sep 7th, 2001, 10:01 AM
Betsy

I've been reading about $99 fares throughout Europe, but my research shows most of the flights originating in London. Does anyone know of the $99 fare from Paris to Milan (not going through Brussels)? Still researching travel options train vs. plane, point-to-point vs. 3-country pass for our up coming trip. We land in Paris, head to Italy, then back through Munich to Paris. <BR> <BR>Thanks to all.

Old Sep 7th, 2001, 10:21 AM
Ginny

I just searched and booked for three days and came up with $427 American to CDG. $99 sounds like an efare where you have to go and return on specific days. Go to smarterliving.com they will send you list every week of each airline that offers this. If 427 is not out of your range I suggest you book now. Fares atleast for the upcoming Thanksgiving holiday (11/22) will sky rocket if last year was any indicator.

Old Sep 7th, 2001, 12:26 PM
marge

I have been watching for cheapest way to get from Milan to Paris. Pulled up today r/t fare $256.10 on Alitalia on Orbitz.com for April. If you can find it on that site check out lowestfare.com don't remember where I was. <BR> <BR>Did you look at europebyair.com they have discontinued the max purchase of 3 flight min.

Old Sep 7th, 2001, 12:53 PM
Rex

Cheap (air) routes connecting France and Italy might never exist - - so much demand; no need to drop the price. But don't dismiss the connection through Brussels. From CDG, the Thalys to Brussels is only 90 minutes. <BR> <BR>Best wishes, <BR> <BR>Rex <BR>

Old Sep 8th, 2001, 05:53 AM
xxx

The prices really never come down for flights between these two cities. <BR>Like someone above said to much demand. <BR>If you want direct only, I think Alitalia is the only one now. <BR>You may be able to get better prices using connecting flights with other carriers. <BR>One good option we all may have in the near future is Volare airlines is suppose to start direct flights out of Milan to Paris ( I don't know if it will be malpensa or linate) starting in October. <BR>I really do hope this is true. They will offer better prices than Alitalia. <BR>Keep an eye out and lets all hope.