My name is Robert Sullivan and I am an American Peace Corps volunteer living and working in Bulgaira.
I am writing to inform you about where I work, Nature Park Bulgarka, which covers an area of 22,000 hectares in the heart of Bulgaria, running east and west along the slopes and ridges of Shipchenska and Trevnenska, between the cities of Gabrovo to the north and Kazanluk to the south.
Unfortunately, the park is relatively new – less than a decade old – and so it is listed relatively little tourist promotion literature.
How many I have the park listed in the books Fodors produces?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Family vacation
- 2 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 3 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 4 May Germany, Switzerland, and Iceland
- 5 Looking for Good Eating in Valencia
- 6 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 7 GTG Paris December 2017
- 8 Christmas in South of Spain 2018
- 9 Spain December/ January 2018/19
- 10 Tips for first trip to UK
- 11 which language school in Italy?
- 12 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 13 Driving
- 14 Dubrovnik
- 15 European Christmas Markets Itinerary
- 16 3 weeks driving the Netherlands
- 17 Help With Itinerary By Train: London, Paris, Nice, Florence
- 18 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 19 Christmas Markets 2017
- 20 How many miles is a good 'walking tour'?
- 21 Budget trip
- 22 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 23 Adventureseeker returns to Italy! As glorious and detailed as before!
- 24 Algarve Town Selection
- 25 paris to london- day trip