Go Back  Fodor's Travel Talk Forums > Destinations > Europe
Reload this Page >

in your opinion, honeymoon in (vienna, prague, budapest) or Sapin (Andalucia)

Search

Search this Thread

Old Feb 13th, 2002, 10:23 AM
xxx

my fiancee and I are of different opinion on where to spend our honeymoon. so if u have 2-3 weeks in October, which would u choose? <BR>which destination is more romantic?

Old Feb 13th, 2002, 10:25 AM
xxx

sorry, i meant Spain in the header

Old Feb 13th, 2002, 10:28 AM
lisa

I think that depends on a whole host of factors, like what is your travel style? what would you like to do or not do while there? what is your "goal" (for lack of a better word) for this vacation?<BR><BR>We picked Andalucia for our Sept. 2000 honeymoon for many reasons. 1. Neither of us had ever been there. 2. There was enough to do and see, but not so much that we would be exhausted when we returned or feel like we couldn't relax while there. 3. It offered a good mix of relaxation (a resort by the sea) and sightseeing. 4. We could see several cities without traveling long distances between them. 5. It has beautiful countryside as well as interesting cities.<BR><BR>I can't tell you which one is more romantic, but I will give you one piece of advice: start your honeymoon with a relaxing destination to de-stress from the wedding. You won't regret it.

Old Feb 13th, 2002, 11:49 AM
Sarah

Prage is utterly romantic.<BR>You'll never forget it.

Old Feb 13th, 2002, 12:41 PM
Judy

I've been to all 4 destinations and although each is quite interesting, I will vote for Andalucia. There is a little bit of everything including the sea. Nothing like the warm sun to transport you. Best wishes! Judy