Hi Good People,
We have 5 - 6 days for Switzerland. We are leaving from Nice (France) on 1st evening and we will be flying into Switzerland late evening. We are not sure where to base ourself for this trip.
We have 2 March - 7th March with us. We need help with few things :
1. Where to base ourself at this time of year ?
2. We love mountains/snow as well as greenery/lakes.
3. We want to get a feel of Switzerland and shift base only once which means a total of 2 places to stay in Switzerland. May be 2 - 3 days at both places and surroundings.
I haven't done much research on Switzerland but i have heard people saying not to stay in Interlaken and may be stay in Lecerne. I am not sure if that's right. Please suggest.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 5 days in Andalusia
- 2 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 3 Highway Death Rates in Europe Now Fewer than in U.S...
- 4 Looking for Good Eating in Valencia
- 5 Ronda by bus in early January?
- 6 First time in Spain - family of 2 adults & one child(10 yr old)
- 7 Good base for visiting Le Marche region
- 8 South of France
- 9 Yet another London Hotel Question
- 10 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 11 Need Car & Driver for Southern Italy
- 12 Malaga Christmas lights
- 13 Bilbao, Basque Country, declared Best European City 2018
- 14 Help with Spain itinerary
- 15 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 16 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 17 Spain December/ January 2018/19
- 18 May Germany, Switzerland, and Iceland
- 19 paris to london- day trip
- 20 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 21 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 22 Christmas in South of Spain 2018
- 23 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 24 Family vacation
- 25 Help With Itinerary By Train: London, Paris, Nice, Florence
Hi Good People,