I want to know if anyone knows something about french summer camps in France which includes french lessons, sport activities and city excursions. Cause I think to go to France next year and may be I will register for a language school to improve my french level. I found some schools such as Ecole des Roches, Azurlingua, Cavilam, Accord Saint Nicolas and Centre Mediterranéen d'Etudes Français (CMEF Monaco) ... The price is € 3.310 for 3 weeks for Ecole des Roches on their site but on some agent's site is € 3.480 (source: www.fransadayaz.com/okullar/ecole-des-roches
So, I will be glad if I can hear your suggestions and/or experiences..
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Airport Transfer
- 2 5 nights in Spain, need help!
- 3 Drive from Paris to Mont St Michael
- 4 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
- 5 Again, onboard robbery attempts on trains leaving Milano Centrale station
- 6 Which Aran Island??
- 7 Easter Week in Italy
- 8 Getting to FCO from Rome
- 9 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 10 Mifi rentals for Portugal
- 11 10 Days in May: Switzerland Itinerary Help
- 12 First time italy, 12 nights. What to do
- 13 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 14 Moscow Hotels
- 15 First Time To Europe Itinerary. Thoughts? Suggestions? Please
- 16 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 17 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 18 Dublin to Donegal
- 19 Order of Amalfi visit in October
- 20 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 21 "Occupied" TV series: On location in Oslo
- 22 Cotswold - great food & ambience for lunch!
- 23 Barcelona tour option help please
- 24 New Years in France
- 25 Greece -- Alternative to Athens