The second part of our trip to the Czech Republic and Germany. Day three in fact from the moment of departure from the house.
Prague Daily especially beautiful. Even the sun is doing their job, and Prague, we liked the best. Even I would say differently, we fell in love with this city. And everyone wanted to spend more time there than we are honored for this journey.
The day began with a breakfast in a cafe in Prague. Then we walked all day on all the most tourist sites in Prague. In the main square, across the Charles Bridge. They went up to the observation deck from which you can see the whole of Prague at a glance. I went to the presidential palace and the church located near the palace.
And after 4-5 days we moved in the direction of Karlovy Vary. The road back took about two hours. On the roads themselves not much to say, they are too good to even discuss them. We arrived in Karlovy Vary, and started looking for where to park and how to get to the hotel at all because all have been prohibiting signs. But as the numbers we do not have the local police in the area and it was not decided to go under the sign. Otherwise I would have to carry a few things km from the car to the hotel. Move into the hotel, we had dinner and went for a walk. And once we understand that it is a city of all citizens of the CIS and all came here for treatments, recovery and so on.
Work up at night Carlsbad went to sleep in the room.
Ahead was a day in Karlovy Vary and the road to Dresden.
In the meantime, enjoy.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 AOL 1800:681:7208 Password Reset Contact AOL Tec*h Sup0rt baba!
- 2 Copying a post on Swiss gondolas.
- 3 Current plan for March trip
- 4 Christmas in Granada....food!
- 5 Help needed for Bergamo to Venice journey
- 6 Dublin for St. Patricks Day
- 7 Recommendations Budget hotel Paris
- 8 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 9 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 10 beware of robbed in Milan
- 11 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 12 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 13 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 14 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 15 A Merry marvelousmouse, and (likely more than one) cup of good cheer!
- 16 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 17 First time in Spain
- 18 where to buy baby gifts in paris?
- 19 Wedding In Cambridge England
- 20 Once upon a time in Italy
- 21 Chinese new year festivities in Paris
- 22 GTG Paris December 2017
- 23 Paris November 2017
- 24 Christmas day lunch in prague
- 25 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann 2017
IN EUROPE - EPISODE TWO - PRAGUE, KARLOVY VARY