My family and I will be heading to Europe in June 2013. We will start in London, then to Murren, Munich, Rome and Paris.
1) We are heading to Murren, Switzerland from London via Geneva. When we land in Geneva Airport @ 12:55 , will we go through immigration/passport control?
2) We want to get on train at 14:36. Will we have enough time to get checked luggage and purchase Berner Oberland Regional Pass & Swiss Half Card at Swiss Rail ticket counter or should we purchase the pass/card now and have it delivered to our home before leaving?
3) We will fly from Munich to Rome and Rome to Paris. Will we go through immigration/passport control at each airport?
4) Can anyone recommend good airport pickup service for London, Rome, and Paris?
5) Can anyone recommend good guided tour companies for London (tour London and Windsor castle), Rome (tour Rome, Pompeii, Capri/Blue Grotto), and Paris? Looking for guided tour with coach bus, not walking tour - will have 68 year-old mother with us.
Sorry for long post.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 AOL Password reset Contact 1800~570:1233 AOL Tec*h supp0rt care??
- 2 Once upon a time in Italy
- 3 2 week May trip with kids
- 4 15 days honeymoon trip to Europe in February end and March
- 5 9 day trip to France
- 6 Which Aran Island??
- 7 Sleep at Heathrow
- 8 Keukenhaf
- 9 Serious fire at Cameron House Hotel, Loch Lomond
- 10 Waze Navigation in Iteland? Or other?
- 11 First time in Spain - family of 2 adults & one child(10 yr old)
- 12 Netherlands, Brussels and possibly Luxembourg
- 13 CULINARY EXPLORING IN MADRID, SEVILLA, GAUCIN AND MALAGA
- 14 Help with Country House Hotel Christmas 2018
- 15 8 day flexi Swiss pass
- 16 Annecy or Talloires or other?
- 17 Rail vs. Plane
- 18 Arezzo - how much time?
- 19 European Christmas Markets Itinerary
- 20 Where to See Flamenco
- 21 Netherlands- Texel
- 22 ICELAND : EAST & NORTH
- 23 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 24 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 25 Cotswold - great food & ambience for lunch!