My flight on KLM is from Singapore and my final destination is Rome, Italy. I have a layover in Paris (CDG). Do I need to go through immigration procedures in my final destination (Rome) or will I have it Paris (first point of entry to Europe)? Does it make a difference if we get the Schengen visa from Italy or from French embassy? Kindly enlighten.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://www.drozhealthblog.com/cla-safflower-oil/
- 2 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 3 Chinese new year festivities in Paris
- 4 Visit to France
- 5 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 6 Which Area in London?
- 7 Headed to Madrid in the Spring
- 8 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 9 Where to Visit in Normandy & Brittany
- 10 family trip to Germany and more
- 11 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 12 Trains - website?
- 13 Ham tacos and the toilet isn't sucking mud
- 14 Paris Apartment
- 15 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 16 Barcelona to Malaga
- 17 UK Mid- May drive week Cornwall
- 18 Milan airport--which one
- 19 Lorie Valley and Beyond
- 20 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 21 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 22 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 23 1st time to Europe
- 24 Paris November 2017
- 25 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?