Hi everyone ,
As per my planing for MBA in France , i have applied ISEEC group , university .Then I have examined by them and enrolled for the September,2015 session after paying the installment . But the delayed decision of embassy i just missed already 3 weeks of classes .
i informed my course coordinator, that i will come in few days but they informed me that it is impossible to cope up the missed classes , That's why they re-enrolled me in March ,2016 session .
But i already cut my tickets for 1st , October 2015. Because i dont wanna lose my visa time ,
so i have applied a french school to 10 weeks of french learning class , they give me the offer letter .
Pls guys help me, is there any problem will arise in the immigration center
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Poland--where else to go
- 2 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 3 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 4 5 days in Andalusia
- 5 Malaga Christmas lights
- 6 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 7 South of France
- 8 Highway Death Rates in Europe Now Fewer than in U.S...
- 9 The Little Cyclades, Santorini, Vienna
- 10 GTG Paris December 2017
- 11 Scooter/quad/bike rental on Greek Islands
- 12 First time in Spain - family of 2 adults & one child(10 yr old)
- 13 Bilbao, Basque Country, declared Best European City 2018
- 14 20th wedding anniversary, Le Grand Tour
- 15 Shall we Gdansk?
- 16 Help with Spain itinerary
- 17 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 18 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 19 Ronda by bus in early January?
- 20 Planning a Poland itinerary
- 21 Yet another London Hotel Question
- 22 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 23 Good base for visiting Le Marche region
- 24 Christmas in South of Spain 2018
- 25 Looking for Good Eating in Valencia
Hi everyone ,