Trying to get the best deal for a plane ticket, my fiance and I ended up with having to spend 2 days in Milan. Milan was not at all on our list and for this we don't know almost anything about this place; where to go, what to see, where to eat, etc. We did book our hotel and I'm researching places now.
Do you have any suggestions for us about Milan? Places to see, restaurants to try, gelato places perhaps?
I have already checked if I can make a reservation to see The Last Supper but there is nothing available for the whole month of August. I have to say that I'm not surprised about this.
Thanks a lot!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://www.supplementscombined.com/nuvega-lash/
- 2 GTG Paris December 2017
- 3 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 4 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 5 Christmas Markets 2017
- 6 How many miles is a good 'walking tour'?
- 7 Budget trip
- 8 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 9 Adventureseeker returns to Italy! As glorious and detailed as before!
- 10 Driving
- 11 3 weeks driving the Netherlands
- 12 May Germany, Switzerland, and Iceland
- 13 Algarve Town Selection
- 14 Tips for first trip to UK
- 15 paris to london- day trip
- 16 Browsing Barcelona
- 17 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 18 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 19 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 20 Buying a motorcycle in Europe??
- 21 Help With Itinerary By Train: London, Paris, Nice, Florence
- 22 ROMA Pass inclusions. - 3 days in Rome
- 23 Spain December/ January 2018/19
- 24 Portugal
- 25 Pisa Central to Hotel Kinzica at late night.
I'm going to Milan and I don't know anything about this place