Please help me! My husband and i are planning a trip to Spain and Paris in August. WE are a young couple who loves adventure. We love biking, hiking, eating, wine, shopping. We have 10 full days to explore. Is this itinerary doable..
Fly LAX to Madridday 1 arrive 7:40am madrid
day 2 madrid
day 3 madrid train AVE to Barcelona
day 4 barcelona
day 5 barcelona
day 6 barcelona
day 7 barceona fly to Paris
day 8 Paris
day 9 Paris
day 10 Paris
day 11 Home
What do you guys think? I choose less time in madrid because we rather spend more time in barcelona..
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 AOL Password reset Contact 1800~570:1233 AOL Tec*h supp0rt care??
- 2 Once upon a time in Italy
- 3 2 week May trip with kids
- 4 15 days honeymoon trip to Europe in February end and March
- 5 9 day trip to France
- 6 Which Aran Island??
- 7 Sleep at Heathrow
- 8 Keukenhaf
- 9 Serious fire at Cameron House Hotel, Loch Lomond
- 10 Waze Navigation in Iteland? Or other?
- 11 First time in Spain - family of 2 adults & one child(10 yr old)
- 12 Netherlands, Brussels and possibly Luxembourg
- 13 CULINARY EXPLORING IN MADRID, SEVILLA, GAUCIN AND MALAGA
- 14 Help with Country House Hotel Christmas 2018
- 15 8 day flexi Swiss pass
- 16 Annecy or Talloires or other?
- 17 Rail vs. Plane
- 18 Arezzo - how much time?
- 19 European Christmas Markets Itinerary
- 20 Where to See Flamenco
- 21 Netherlands- Texel
- 22 ICELAND : EAST & NORTH
- 23 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 24 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 25 Cotswold - great food & ambience for lunch!