it is too much.
There are have been a spate of people who want to Europe in one week. OK some have two weeks.
Remember you will lose 1/2 to full day every time you move to a different city.
You must decide do you want to see a few places well or many places poorly.
You should look at guide books and ascertain what you want to see. Libraries have guide books. So you can look for sights, although the hotel and restaurant information maybe out of date.
Look at a map and see how far or close you itinerary may be. And look carefully at the type of roads some are wonderful others are not.
Don't listen to friends and relatives who either have never been to Europe or have never done the trip you are suggesting.
Moving around is especially hard if you have little ones or are part of large group.
It is also expensive in terms of cabs, buses, planes, and cars to move around.
Remember gas is about twice what it is in the States and there can be an exorbitant drop off charge when returning the car in another country.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 2 AOL EMAIL ☎ 1~844~853:3131 Password Reset Contact Now ☎ AOL Tec*h CALL.☎M3*
- 3 St, Goar or Bacharach
- 4 Ham tacos and the toilet isn't sucking mud
- 5 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 6 Barcelona to Malaga
- 7 Paris November 2017
- 8 Getting around Lisbon
- 9 A Merry marvelousmouse, and (likely more than one) cup of good cheer!
- 10 HOW MUCH SHOULD I TIP THE PILOT
- 11 Milan airport--which one
- 12 Christmas in Granada....food!
- 13 Which Area in London?
- 14 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 15 Paris Apartment
- 16 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 17 Where to Visit in Normandy & Brittany
- 18 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 19 Visit to France
- 20 First time in Spain
- 21 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?
- 22 Lorie Valley and Beyond
- 23 Trains - website?
- 24 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 25 GTG Paris December 2017
it is too much.