IF YOU GO TO ENGLAND KEEP YOUR PANTS ON

Jan 29th, 2002, 05:14 AM
Dr Bob

IF YOU GO TO ENGLAND KEEP YOUR PANTS ON

From today's London Times:
Britain is suffering from a sexually transmitted diseases epidemic, with huge numbers of young people becoming infected

The West London Centre for Sexual Health — or “clap clinic”, to use the vernacular — is tucked into the right-hand corner of Charing Cross Hospital, away from the main entrance where hordes of visitors loiter buying chocolates.
That’s good, you think, as your heels click along the silent, white corridor to its front door. Nice and quiet. Not much chance of bumping into many other people who might guess that you have an embarrassing little problem.

So you step into the clinic’s main reception area — and take a sharp breath. It is about as quiet as the M25 in rush hour. The place is teeming with people who have walked in off the street for on-the-spot treatment. Every chair is occupied, mainly by under-35s who sit, jaws clenched, affecting to read magazines as they await diagnosis of their problems. It is not yet 10am.

The staff, from receptionists to consultants, are busy, busy, busy, yet they treat each patient with an unhurried courtesy now extinct in most GPs’ surgeries. They are, after all, pleased that these people have come in at all.

New studies show that Britain is suffering a sexually transmitted disease (STD) epidemic, which is troubling the Government a great deal. Diagnoses of almost every STD have risen dramatically during the past five years, especially among young people, and in some cases to an astonishing degree.

In London, for instance, where statisticians gauge the nation’s sexual health, cases of gonorrhoea have increased by 74 per cent in men and 75 per cent in women since 1995. Syphilis in men has risen by 211 per cent in the past three year; two thirds of those infections were in heterosexual men.

SO IF YOU GO KEEP IT IN YOUR PANTS FOLKS!!!

Jan 29th, 2002, 05:20 AM
wee willy

So you are saying that I should keep my willy under cover at all times? Thanks for the hint mate.

Jan 29th, 2002, 05:23 AM
hot mama

Darn! I was so looking forward to some party hardy times in old London Town too. Guess now I will have to keep my knickers pulled up and just be a nice little girl.

Jan 29th, 2002, 05:30 AM
clapper

Can we all clap along? heh heh heh

Jan 29th, 2002, 05:40 AM
sadwilly

Yes this is true sadly...I went last month and now my willy is weeping......

Jan 29th, 2002, 05:49 AM
larryu

What? This can not be true? The British have SEX???? Lordy what is this world coming to?

Jan 29th, 2002, 06:05 AM
anon

Just make sure you wear a party hat.

Jan 29th, 2002, 06:07 AM
x

It's all Anne Robinson's fault. If she didn't wear that black leather, we wouldn't be tempted. Coo coo ka choo Mrs. Robinson

Jan 29th, 2002, 06:14 AM
fido

Well,it's better than hoof and mouth or rabies.

Search this Thread