I read about some people having problems with online booking on the idtgv trains..
Yesterday I used my credit card to book tickets. I got a message saying that I would receive an email with the tickets within 24 hrs.
My credit card has however not been debited..
I was wondering whether this is a normal experience while booking on the idtgv.com site? Is there a time lag in debiting the account and issuance of a ticket?
I did not get any message stating that my card could not be used - but it was strange that I did'nt receive my tickets instantly..
Would like to hear whether anyone else has had similar issues when using credit cards issued outside France?
Look forward to hearing from fellow fodorites..
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://www.drozhealthblog.com/cla-safflower-oil/
- 2 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 3 Chinese new year festivities in Paris
- 4 Visit to France
- 5 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 6 Which Area in London?
- 7 Headed to Madrid in the Spring
- 8 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 9 Where to Visit in Normandy & Brittany
- 10 family trip to Germany and more
- 11 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 12 Trains - website?
- 13 Ham tacos and the toilet isn't sucking mud
- 14 Paris Apartment
- 15 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 16 Barcelona to Malaga
- 17 UK Mid- May drive week Cornwall
- 18 Milan airport--which one
- 19 Lorie Valley and Beyond
- 20 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 21 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 22 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 23 1st time to Europe
- 24 Paris November 2017
- 25 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?