I just received confirmation for a timeshare and we ended up getting the Alpenland Sporthotel in Maria Alm. I have been looking at ideas on the forms for activities, but all are a few years old. I was hoping someone would have some updated ideas.
I will be there the first week of July with my two boys, 6 and 8 years old, with a rental car. I've added Eisriesenwelt to our to-do list. We were in Salzburg a couple of years ago, but may stop to do the salt cave in Hallein on our way up to the Chiemsee on our last day.
I've never been to Berchtesgaden and would like to see it. Also I thought a visit to the Koenigsee would be nice, as we missed out on it last time.
Any thought on those ideas and any others?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 2 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 3 land vs river cruise
- 4 Germany, Switzerland and Paris with teens
- 5 Buying RER Ticket CDG-Paris
- 6 Italy Croatia Bosnia
- 7 Malaga Christmas lights
- 8 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 9 Trans Siberian Train
- 10 Tips for first trip to UK
- 11 Scotland ideas
- 12 Devon and Dorset: Where to Base?
- 13 London vacation rental agency
- 14 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 15 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 16 South of France
- 17 Czech Republic & Germany in Eleven Days
- 18 Traveling to Ukraine with a travel guide
- 19 My France Vacation
- 20 Slovenia and Croatia in January (Solo)
- 21 Must See/Do/Eat in Vienna?
- 22 The 2017-18 Ashes thread - up now on the Aussie forum.
- 23 Itinerary for 4 days in Madrid
- 24 Rome, Tuscany & Umbria
- 25 Pubs showing NFL football in London?