We are 2 girls of 23, it is our first time in Croatia. My friend and I are arriving July 14th in Zagreb. She is leaving the 21st also from Zagreb. For myself, I need to be in Karlobag July 22nd since I am taking a diving course there for a week (would most probably be taking a bus from Zadar to Karlobag).
We have decided to stay in northern Croatia since we have only 7 days.
This is on top of our list:
- Plitvices Lakes for a day
- Do 1 or 2 islands... we were thinking Rab, Cres or Pag
Any recommendations? We are particularly interested in doing outdoorsy things, spending time at the beaches and national parks and soaking up Croatia’s beauty, so any tips would be appreciated!
We are not planning on renting a car, so we would travel by bus.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 2 Santa Maria Novella products??
- 3 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 4 Help with Country House Hotel Christmas 2018
- 5 Airport Transfer
- 6 2 week May trip with kids
- 7 Paris November 2017
- 8 15 days honeymoon trip to Europe in February end and March
- 9 Cotswold - great food & ambience for lunch!
- 10 Moscow Hotels
- 11 9 day trip to France
- 12 First time italy, 12 nights. What to do
- 13 Again, onboard robbery attempts on trains leaving Milano Centrale station
- 14 New Years in France
- 15 Barcelona tour option help please
- 16 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 17 Easter Week in Italy
- 18 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 19 1st Birthday Party in Italy questions
- 20 Order of Amalfi visit in October
- 21 10 Days in May: Switzerland Itinerary Help
- 22 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
- 23 5 nights in Spain, need help!
- 24 Drive from Paris to Mont St Michael
- 25 Which Aran Island??