My husband and I are leaving this Thursday for Iceland! We are camping around Iceland for 12 days and are trying to pack. We noticed the IcelandAir baggage allowance and noticed that the carry on allowance is only 13 lbs! We were planning on packing as much as possible in our carry ons. Does anyone know if IcelandAir is strict about their carry on policy? It seems rather limited!
Thanks in advance for any assistance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Budget trip
- 2 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 3 Adventureseeker returns to Italy! As glorious and detailed as before!
- 4 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 5 Driving
- 6 3 weeks driving the Netherlands
- 7 May Germany, Switzerland, and Iceland
- 8 Algarve Town Selection
- 9 Tips for first trip to UK
- 10 paris to london- day trip
- 11 Browsing Barcelona
- 12 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 13 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 14 How many miles is a good 'walking tour'?
- 15 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 16 Buying a motorcycle in Europe??
- 17 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 18 Help With Itinerary By Train: London, Paris, Nice, Florence
- 19 ROMA Pass inclusions. - 3 days in Rome
- 20 Spain December/ January 2018/19
- 21 Portugal
- 22 Pisa Central to Hotel Kinzica at late night.
- 23 Looking for Good Eating in Valencia
- 24 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 25 GTG Paris December 2017