Reload this Page >

Iceland with 2 kids under 4

Search

Search this Thread

Old May 13th, 2002, 05:16 AM
Bridget

We plan to go to Iceland in June. Any advice for bringing the 2 children under 4?

Old May 13th, 2002, 03:35 PM
Debs

Bridget-More info, please. Where will you be in Iceland? How long is your visit? Assume you're inquiring about things to do while on your trip that would include childrens activities. You really didn't give much info in your message.

Old May 15th, 2002, 04:55 PM
Johnny

hey Briget,<BR>I am living in Iceland and I think that the best soulution for you is to hire a camper. Then you never have to worry about if the next hotel/hostel is free or not and you have no stress. You just park the camper were you want to sleep !!! <BR><BR>I do know that Campers are very expencive here on the Island, but there are some privatpersons renting their campers and cars to travelers, when they are not using them.<BR><BR>Price: US $ 180 for Land Rover Defender with a camper per day incl. all miles and insurance.<BR><BR>Just send me a mail and I can send you some photos and more information.<BR><BR>Have a nice time in Iceland,<BR><BR>Johnny<BR>[email protected]

Old May 15th, 2002, 06:10 PM
xxx

Freeze 'em. They're easier to carry that way and they don't move.

Old May 16th, 2002, 06:13 AM
anotehr

One question, Why??

Old May 28th, 2002, 02:22 PM
elaine

We just got back from Reykjavik, Iceland with my 2 years old toddler and we had a wonderful time. I certainly will go back to visit again. We took day excursions with I.E. to do Golden Circle, Blue Lagoon, and City sightseeing. This tour company was so well prepared and had the car seat ready for my little one everytime. And, all the tour guides we encountered were friendly, professional, and enthusastic. We even met few friends via the excursions. <BR><BR>With 2 young children, I highly recommend you to take day excursions to enjoy your vacation. This way, you can enjoy the scenic, rather than the road.<BR><BR>Hope this helps.