We are in Iceland for 3 days in October.
My original plan was to see on Day 2 from Reykjavik (rental car):
1) Thingvellir - Just see the tectonic falls
2) Oxararfoss Waterfall (a few minutes from Thingvellir
4) Gullfoss Falls
5) Skogafoss Waterfall
6) Seljalandsfoss Waterfall
But I have since read about Vik and the black sand beaches. I think to see this I would have to cut the Gullfoss Falls, as they seem out of the day. One Day 1 we could see 1 & 2. Then on Day 2 focus on 5, 6 and Vik.
Is Vik worth missing the Gullfoss Falls?
Any advice would be helpful.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Is Bologna ok for a 3 months stsy?
- 2 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 3 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 4 Paris November 2017
- 5 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 6 ICELAND in February
- 7 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 8 The World's Greatest Churches
- 9 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 10 The 2017-18 Ashes thread - up now on the Aussie forum.
- 11 11-12 nights in Portugal
- 12 10 days in Cologne Munich Switzerland
- 13 Italy with kids - off the beaten bath
- 14 paris to london- day trip
- 15 10 days in Portugal
- 16 My France Vacation
- 17 Malaga Christmas lights
- 18 Germany, Switzerland and Paris with teens
- 19 GTG Paris December 2017
- 20 Italy Croatia Bosnia
- 21 May Germany, Switzerland, and Iceland
- 22 Festival du Citron (Lemon Festival), Menton
- 23 Driving
- 24 Must See/Do/Eat in Vienna?
- 25 Tour Company recommendations for St. Petersburg