We have 4 days in June to celebrate our 10yr anniversary. This is our current plan...
Wed: Arrive 6:15am from nyc---
thinking about booking something for this afternoon...maybe Blue Lagoon and then a dinner cruise in the evening? Is the dinner cruise worth it? Who should we go with to visit the Blue Lagoon? (I know it's en route from airport to Reykjavik BUT I don't want to book that in case our plane is delayed).
Thurs: Visit Jokulsarlon (1 day tour...I know very long) (tour company rec? If we do something like grey line, do you still get to go in the boat at the glacier? I'm really looking to take pics there and hoping to spend some time there taking it all in).
Fri: Superjeep to see Golden Circle (tour company for Superjeep recommendation?)
Sat: Snorkeling in Silfra (tour company rec?) Can we fit in anything else today?
Leave on Sunday
Also is it better to book ahead of time or when we get there?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 AOL Contact ☎ 1~800~570:1233 Password Reset ☎ AOL Tec*h CALL ☎Setup??
- 2 Paris November 2017
- 3 Which Aran Island??
- 4 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
- 5 London: Stunning New American Embassy
- 6 Driving from Bouzies to Figeac
- 7 Rent in Rome
- 8 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?
- 9 August - Croatia, Italy, Malta
- 10 First time italy, 12 nights. What to do
- 11 Honeymoon In Italy - Itinerary Help?
- 12 Help me with an affordable hotel in Barcelona
- 13 Rome Hotel
- 14 Barcelona to Malaga
- 15 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 16 1st Birthday Party in Italy questions
- 17 Moscow Hotels
- 18 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 19 Rentals in Madrid , Spain-Select
- 20 Spain in 2018
- 21 Greece -- Alternative to Athens
- 22 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 23 X-mas Eve dinner in Rome
- 24 Has Berlin Banned Vacation Rentals?
- 25 Is the scenery in South Italy worth the trip by train