My husband and I are organizing a trip to Iceland to explore the country and take some pictures (we are really passionate about landscape photography). We were thinking about going there either this or more likely next year, maybe sometimes during spring, but we are still trying to figure out whether to go there alone or with an organized photo tour.
Does anybody have experience or recommendations for us on Iceland guided photo tours?
Any help is much appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 hotel reservations in Switzerland in June?
- 2 MOZILLA BROWSER 1~800~681:7208 installations Contact MOZILLA Tec*h care
- 3 5 nights in Spain, need help!
- 4 First time italy, 12 nights. What to do
- 5 10 Days in May: Switzerland Itinerary Help
- 6 Which Aran Island??
- 7 New Years in France
- 8 Paris November 2017
- 9 Arezzo - how much time?
- 10 Spain or Portugal
- 11 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 12 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?
- 13 Winter ... UK Finland Sweden. (Live...ish)
- 14 First Time To Europe Itinerary. Thoughts? Suggestions? Please
- 15 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 16 8 day flexi Swiss pass
- 17 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 18 9 day trip to France
- 19 Is a quick stopover in Bern worth it with 3 kids?
- 20 2 week May trip with kids
- 21 Help with Country House Hotel Christmas 2018
- 22 15 days honeymoon trip to Europe in February end and March
- 23 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
- 24 Easter Week in Italy
- 25 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal