I am going to Iceland this October with my 14 yr old son for 5 nights. I am wondering if it is best to sign up for the coach tours or hire a car to explore ourselves. I am not worried about driving abroad but just don't know which would be the most efficient use of time, any suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where to stay for Mont Saint-Michel
- 2 beware of robbed in Milan
- 3 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 4 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 5 Christmas in Granada....food!
- 6 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 7 GTG Paris December 2017
- 8 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 9 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 10 Barcelona to Malaga
- 11 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 12 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 13 Wedding In Cambridge England
- 14 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann 2017
- 15 Which Area in London?
- 16 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 17 UK Mid- May drive week Cornwall
- 18 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 19 Lorie Valley and Beyond
- 20 Copying a post on Swiss gondolas.
- 21 Headed to Madrid in the Spring
- 22 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 23 Paris November 2017
- 24 Ravenna and Mexico City...who knew?
- 25 Christmas day lunch in prague