My husband and I are contemplating a trip to Iceland September 23-30, and I have some questions:
1. what kind of weather can I expect then?
2. any itinerary suggestions?
We aren't sure how we want to do this yet - I know we want to spend a fair amount of time exploring, and seeing the fantastic landscape. should we:
1. rent a cabin somewhere for the week and do day trips via rental car?
2. spend a few nights at hotels in various towns?
3. rent a camper?
4. stay in the capital and do organized tours?
5. something I haven't thought of???
We are very independent and seasoned travelers and are young and healthy. We don't want to spend a ton of money, but can afford a comfortable trip (no hostels, etc., but no luxury hotels either).
Any advice would be super!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 2 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 3 Chinese new year festivities in Paris
- 4 Visit to France
- 5 Which Area in London?
- 6 Headed to Madrid in the Spring
- 7 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 8 Where to Visit in Normandy & Brittany
- 9 family trip to Germany and more
- 10 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 11 Trains - website?
- 12 Ham tacos and the toilet isn't sucking mud
- 13 Paris Apartment
- 14 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 15 Barcelona to Malaga
- 16 UK Mid- May drive week Cornwall
- 17 Milan airport--which one
- 18 Lorie Valley and Beyond
- 19 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 20 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 21 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 22 1st time to Europe
- 23 Paris November 2017
- 24 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?
- 25 A Merry marvelousmouse, and (likely more than one) cup of good cheer!