Friends going to Iceland, via a cruise which gives them two days. What are the top few things they should do. Does anyone have a private driver with car/van who can do a tour or go to a far away glacier?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hiking - Suggest a location
- 2 First Time To Europe Itinerary. Thoughts? Suggestions? Please
- 3 September in Venice, Croatia, and Slovenia
- 4 Advise Needed
- 5 naturalfitnesspoint.com/hair-bloom/
- 6 South of France
- 7 Devon and Dorset: Where to Base?
- 8 6 days in Slovenia and Croatia in January
- 9 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 10 Copenhagen, Stockholm & Bergen April 2018
- 11 Amsterdam at End of Year - Tickets for Museums
- 12 10 days in europe
- 13 Black Friday in Britain? Why?
- 14 Itinerary for 4 days in Madrid
- 15 Slovenia and Croatia in January (Solo)
- 16 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 17 land vs river cruise
- 18 Festival du Citron (Lemon Festival), Menton
- 19 Help with suggestions for Portugal 2 week trip
- 20 19 days Ireland by car - please advise
- 21 Scotland ideas
- 22 Tips for first trip to UK
- 23 Help Getting from Faro to Lisbon
- 24 Iceland tours from Keflavik
- 25 The World's Greatest Churches