Go Back  Fodor's Travel Talk Forums > Destinations > Europe
Reload this Page >

I would like to say thank to all of those who have given me their advice about travelling to Europe.Happy Travelling!

Search

I would like to say thank to all of those who have given me their advice about travelling to Europe.Happy Travelling!

Search this Thread

Old Aug 29th, 2001, 09:50 AM
giovanna

I would like to thank everyone who have given me advice and have answered my questions about travelling to Europe.I will longer posted anymore questions.And to those who think my questions are dum and think I'm troll.WHATEVER!.I need to say no more.Happy Travelling. <BR> <BR>giovanna

Old Aug 29th, 2001, 09:56 AM
xxx

<BR>giovanna, there are a lot of good people on this forum who try to help. Post your questions and ignore the cranks!

Old Aug 29th, 2001, 10:14 AM
Linda

I agree with xxx. There are many people on this forum who have followed your travel planning with interest. I'm just sorry there are those who have given you cause to think you must leave. Ignore them!

Old Aug 29th, 2001, 10:25 AM
Farewell

Giovanna, <BR> <BR>Will miss your kind last words on 2 posts yesterday. <BR> <BR>"I guess the 2 people on here think that my questions are dum and troll like,They should look at them selves in the mirror,I don't think any questions that I have posted are dum, and there are people are here that would agree with me.No question is dum to ask,Why even answer my questions.you 2 cents me nothing to me." <BR> <BR>And the other: <BR> <BR>"First of all learn how to spell.second of all,You must have a really boring life,and third you are probaly a fat loser who has nothing to do all day but be rude and insulting to others on here You are the one that belongs in a TrollCamp. You are the stupid one who is asking people on here if I'm a troll." <BR> <BR> <BR> <BR>

Old Aug 29th, 2001, 10:37 AM
ifitlookslikea

Good bye, giovanna, and I hope your trip treats you like you treated this forum.

Old Aug 29th, 2001, 04:40 PM
Happy

Have a wonderful journey, wherever it may be to!