Next year i will start a 10 months-russian course in Belarus State University. My goal is stay al leat 2 years in Belarus to reach a "good" russian level (i know two years is not much for russian). The University offers me a dormitory but i would like to live with a belarussian family or to share a flat/house with people from Belarus. I prefer to have my private room. Via-internet I couldn´t find anything about it, just agencies who offer too expensive stuff. Can someone from Belarus tell me where can i find what i´m looking for?? I have to tell University where I am going to leave. Anyway, if i don´t find anything i will take the dormitory in the students residence.
I wanna live like belarusian people; i will not live like a toursit as i will stay long time there. How much will it cost to leave that way?? 400 dolars per month? 700 ??.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Milan airport--which one
- 2 Visit to France
- 3 Where to Visit in Normandy & Brittany
- 4 St, Goar or Bacharach
- 5 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 6 How to go up Schafberg Mountain when railway is closed
- 7 Barcelona to Malaga
- 8 Ireland, public trans and my bicycle.
- 9 First time in Spain
- 10 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 11 Paris Apartment
- 12 two days in Nice
- 13 New fast track
- 14 Packing Champagne
- 15 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 16 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?
- 17 Itinerary Help, Please!!!
- 18 Once upon a time in Italy
- 19 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 20 Private Driver in Malaga Spain
- 21 Christmas in Granada....food!
- 22 1st time to Europe
- 23 london or amsterdam
- 24 Arthritis treatment (Lisbon)
- 25 1 night in Algarve in January?