Well, why is there 2 different fares on bahn.de?
As far as I could get it, if I get a Bahncard then I can purchase the cheapest ticket, is that right?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 LEXMARK PRINTER 1~800~570:1233 installations Contact LEXMARK Techh care.
- 2 LEXMARK PRINTER 1~800~570:1233 installations Contact LEXMARK Techh care.
- 3 Best area to stay near Split for easy beach access.
- 4 beware of robbed in Milan
- 5 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 6 Which Area in London?
- 7 where to buy baby gifts in paris?
- 8 Barcelona - Rome Viking Ocean Cruise
- 9 Sorrento to Montepulciano- where to rent car?
- 10 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 11 What did your teenagers love the most of their Italy trip?
- 12 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
- 13 Is a quick stopover in Bern worth it with 3 kids?
- 14 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 15 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 16 Current plan for March trip
- 17 First time in Spain
- 18 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 19 Barcelona to Malaga
- 20 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 21 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 22 Copying a post on Swiss gondolas.
- 23 Christmas in Granada....food!
- 24 Help needed for Bergamo to Venice journey
- 25 Dublin for St. Patricks Day