I have received so many helpful suggestions from you guys, I thought I would try for another one - slightly off the wall.
The first part of 2011, I made a solo trip around the world returning in mid july. After a small bout with depression (about it being over I guess) I took someone's suggestion on this forum and did a book about my little adventure. By the time I finished it, it was over 300 pages. I have spent the last month or so editing the pictures and copy and now just about have it finished. My problem is I would like to have a really cute title for it. I find myself unable to come up with anything catchy.
It wont be on the NT Times best seller list, - just a coffee table book full of pictures and stories of everywhere I went. If it helps, I am 72, did the 6 month trip solo and with a 18 lb backpack.
There are a lot of really clever folks that look at this forum. Can you help me with some name for a book of a trip like this? I appreciate and will definitely consider any suggestions.
Thanks a bunch
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 YAHOO MAIL I8OO:57O:I233 INSTALLATION CONTACT YAHOO Tec*h by 24/7...
- 2 Hiking - Suggest a location
- 3 September in Venice, Croatia, and Slovenia
- 4 Itinerary for 4 days in Madrid
- 5 Scotland ideas
- 6 The World's Greatest Churches
- 7 Devon and Dorset: Where to Base?
- 8 Tips for first trip to UK
- 9 Black Friday in Britain? Why?
- 10 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 11 Where to buy Saffron?
- 12 land vs river cruise
- 13 Malaga Christmas lights
- 14 Help with suggestions for Portugal 2 week trip
- 15 Portugal
- 16 Paris November 2017
- 17 Anyone ever used a resort for a day in Santorini??
- 18 What To Do in Athens on a Sunday
- 19 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 20 paris to london- day trip
- 21 Planning a Poland itinerary
- 22 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 23 U.K. Website & 1-Way Flight Booking Questions
- 24 10 days in Cologne Munich Switzerland
- 25 Germany, Switzerland and Paris with teens