For reasons that I shall not go into (one of those SAPs), I am the proud owner of a three-night stay for two at the Residence Baron in Budapest which I cannot use.
Check-in Thursday, October 13, 2016 (from 2:00 PM)
Check-out Sunday, October 16, 2016 (until 11:00 AM)
This is a 355 EUR value. In addition, there is a 90 Eur credit for use at the restaurant, bar, etc.
The manager, Mr Ujhely will confirm that this is a legitimate, paid-for reservation. Booking no. 590562548.
First choice goes to Fodorites before I put the offer on eBay.
Anybody want to snap up this terrific offer at 1/2 price?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 May Germany, Switzerland, and Iceland
- 2 10 days in Portugal
- 3 Italy Croatia Bosnia
- 4 Driving
- 5 Paris November 2017
- 6 Must See/Do/Eat in Vienna?
- 7 Festival du Citron (Lemon Festival), Menton
- 8 Tour Company recommendations for St. Petersburg
- 9 Italy with kids - off the beaten bath
- 10 First - but not last - trip to Greece
- 11 My France Vacation
- 12 London vacation rental agency
- 13 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 14 Greece during Easter week or August
- 15 Advance tickets for Sagrada and Park Guell
- 16 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 17 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 18 Buying RER Ticket CDG-Paris
- 19 2 nights between Munich and Slovenia
- 20 Is Bologna ok for a 3 months stsy?
- 21 How best to see the Douro Valley?
- 22 Where to Eat in Barcelona
- 23 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 24 More time in Belgium or Germany?
- 25 10 days in Cologne Munich Switzerland