I live in Stockholm, Sweden. I am planning a tour to Switzerland and Spain (Barcelona and Madrid) in june. Actually first i will going to Germany to stay with my friends and from there im planning for Swiss and Spain.
I have bascially no idea about which places should i see in Switzerland ( i am in love with its beautiful landscape) and Spain. I also dont knw which route should i take from Germany to these countries? (By train or by road)? As i will be coming back to Germany because my flight back to Sweden will be from Germany.
So if u can guide me about the route and places that i should see in Switzerland and Spain tht would be awesome and also which country should i visit first in terms of route and all that. Thanks
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 8 day flexi Swiss pass
- 2 Arezzo - how much time?
- 3 Easter Week in Italy
- 4 hotel reservations in Switzerland in June?
- 5 5 nights in Spain, need help!
- 6 First time italy, 12 nights. What to do
- 7 10 Days in May: Switzerland Itinerary Help
- 8 Which Aran Island??
- 9 New Years in France
- 10 Paris November 2017
- 11 Spain or Portugal
- 12 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 13 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?
- 14 Winter ... UK Finland Sweden. (Live...ish)
- 15 First Time To Europe Itinerary. Thoughts? Suggestions? Please
- 16 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 17 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 18 9 day trip to France
- 19 Is a quick stopover in Bern worth it with 3 kids?
- 20 2 week May trip with kids
- 21 Help with Country House Hotel Christmas 2018
- 22 15 days honeymoon trip to Europe in February end and March
- 23 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
- 24 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 25 Airport Transfer