Go Back  Fodor's Travel Talk Forums > Destinations > Europe
Reload this Page >

I am in the airport on my way...europe h;ere i come!

Old Oct 11th, 2001, 01:00 PM
sandyc

hi everyone

I am sitting in the cybercafe at the airport. just finished going thru security and they are really checking! north carolina international airport and the national guard are present.

i know this may be naive but i feel better for them. but more importantly, my flight is on and i am on my way to europe. will be meeting theeeeeeeeee elvira in paris.

i have been looking forward to this trip for six months and can't wait to get there.

just wanted to say thanks to all for all the great tips. we vill see how vell they work! ya?

to all those who are going, yeah!

see ya there!

sandy

Old Oct 11th, 2001, 01:04 PM
ger

Have a wonderful time Sandy ... I'll be in Paris myself at the end of the month - maybe I'll see you there!

Best regards .... Ger

Old Oct 11th, 2001, 01:13 PM
Sarah

YEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPPPP Sandy try some of that candy glazed fruit for me. I love traveling from the moment I get on the plane. Which airline are you on? If it is not an American carrier you get the feeling of being away before you leave the ground. Too bad you can't email us from the plane.

Old Oct 11th, 2001, 01:36 PM
Lori

Sandy, Hope you have a great time. I was wondering if you were still going. Say Hi to Elvira, I'll be there Oct 19-30. If you see a "French" looking American holding a 2" notebook full of Fodorite tips, it'll be me. Please post to this site, so we can keep up with you all. PS...my french accent still does sound a little Texan!!

Old Oct 11th, 2001, 01:38 PM
Thyra

Sandy... can you see the green envy on my face????lol. Just kidding.. you go and have a wonderful, magical... safe and fun time. Full report expected upon return. PS.. tell Elvira that Tear-ah from Arts BBQ says Bonjour!