we have 10 days. Please help. We are flying into Budapest. 3/4 days Budapest - possible train to Szentendre and the boat back to Budapest. Train to Vienna. I would like to see the Wachau valley on the way to Cesky krumlov. On the map it looks like Vienna to Krems, krems to Melk, then I would like to go from Melk to Cesky Krumlov. We end our trip in Prague and fly out of Prague.
Please give details about how to do the Vienna to Cesky Krumlov part. Someone wrote a train/boat/bus trip through there. Should we spend one night at the end of this journey in the Wachau Valley before going on to Cesky Krumlov? I can't figure out how to do this and would appreciate the help. We bought our airline tickets so now i have to figure out the land part.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 European Christmas Markets Itinerary
- 2 Family vacation
- 3 Tips for first trip to UK
- 4 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 5 GTG Paris December 2017
- 6 Looking for Good Eating in Valencia
- 7 Dubrovnik
- 8 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 9 Yet another London Hotel Question
- 10 How many miles is a good 'walking tour'?
- 11 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 12 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 13 May Germany, Switzerland, and Iceland
- 14 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 15 Christmas in South of Spain 2018
- 16 Spain December/ January 2018/19
- 17 which language school in Italy?
- 18 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 19 Driving
- 20 3 weeks driving the Netherlands
- 21 Help With Itinerary By Train: London, Paris, Nice, Florence
- 22 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 23 Christmas Markets 2017
- 24 Budget trip
- 25 Adventureseeker returns to Italy! As glorious and detailed as before!