I was living in Hungary about two years ago, and got a phone while I was there. I'm leaving for a two month backpacking trip on Monday, May 7th, and just now found my old Hungarian phone. It's a plain Samsung with a Pannon SIM card in it. Is there anyway I'd be able to use this SIM card while I'm backpacking? Or should I try to find a place to buy a last minute, international SIM card?
Thanks in advance for any advice!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 2 Where to Eat in Barcelona
- 3 Festival du Citron (Lemon Festival), Menton
- 4 Is Bologna ok for a 3 months stsy?
- 5 Malaga Christmas lights
- 6 Advance tickets for Sagrada and Park Guell
- 7 10 days in Cologne Munich Switzerland
- 8 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 9 First - but not last - trip to Greece
- 10 Must See/Do/Eat in Vienna?
- 11 My France Vacation
- 12 Is it hard to find a job in Nikolaev, Ukraine?
- 13 Tour Company recommendations for St. Petersburg
- 14 London vacation rental agency
- 15 Greece during Easter week or August
- 16 Iceland driving in March
- 17 Northern Spain road trip
- 18 Manchester Christmas Markets 2017
- 19 Help with Spain itinerary
- 20 More time in Belgium or Germany?
- 21 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 22 Buying RER Ticket CDG-Paris
- 23 Where to stay in Naples?
- 24 Driving
- 25 Itinerary for 4 days in Madrid